MMI Holdings Ltd (MMIJ.J)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2011||Non-Executive Independent Chairman|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Second Deputy Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2016||Non-Executive Independent Deputy Chairman|
|42||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Group's Finance Director|
- UPDATE 1-South African insurer MMI to buy back shares as earnings fall
- BRIEF-MMI Holdings Says HY Diluted Core Headline Earnings Down 3% Year-On-Year
- BRIEF-MMI Holdings Says Mary Vilakazi Resigned As Deputy CEO, Effective March 31
- BRIEF-MMI Expects HY HEPS To Show Increase Of Between 20 And 30 Pct
- UPDATE 1-South African insurer MMI's CEO to step down in management shake-up