Medical Transcription Billing Corp (MTBC.OQ)
14 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2001||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||Principal Accounting Officer, Controller|
|2016||Vice President - Global Operations|
- BRIEF-MTBC Announces $3.9 Mln Public Offering Of Non-Convertible Preferred Stock
- BRIEF-Medical Transcription Billing CEO Mahmud Ul Haq Reports Open Market Purchase Of 30,000 Shares Of Common Stock
- BRIEF-MTBC Says Mahmud Haq Will Assume Role Of Executive Chairman Of Board Of Directors
- BRIEF-MTBC Comments On 2017 Guidance And 2018 Outlook
- BRIEF-MTBC reports Q3 adjusted non-GAAP loss per share $0.03