Muenchener Rueckversicherungs Gesellschaft AG in Muenchen (MUVGn.DE)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2013||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|77||2013||Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|52||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board|
|2014||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|59||2000||Member of the Management Board, CFO, Chief Compliance Officer, Controller, Director of IR|
- Australia's IAG makes premium sharing arrangements to curb earnings volatility
- UPDATE 2-Australia's IAG makes premium sharing arrangements to curb earnings volatility
- Insurance Australia Group to share premiums with reinsurers
- BRIEF-Insurance Australia Group Enters Agreements To Quota Share 12.5 Pct Of Its Business
- Munich Re aims to stabilise annual profit at "2 bln euros plus" - CEO