Navient Corp (NAVI.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2014||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|56||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|49||2015||Group President, Business Processing Solutions|
|56||2015||Group President - Asset Management and Servicing|
- BRIEF-First Data And Navient Announce Agreement On Student Loan Technology
- BRIEF-Canyon Capital Advisors Reports A 9.6 Pct Stake In Navient Corp As Of May 2
- BRIEF-Navient Qtrly Core Earnings Per Share $0.40
- BRIEF-Canyon Capital Advisors LLC Reports A 7.8 Pct Stake In Navient Corp As Of April 2
- BRIEF-Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Llc Reports 10.98 pct Passive Stake In Navient Corp As Of Dec 31, 2017