Nike Inc (NKE.N)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2016||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|45||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|54||2013||President - Nike Brand|
|56||2016||President - Product and Merchandising|
|53||2013||Chief Operating Officer|
- BRIEF-Foot Locker announces elevated customer experience platform in partnership with Nike
- BRIEF-Nike announces 11 percent increase in quarterly dividend
- Under Armour chops forecasts as North America slide worsens |
- BRIEF-Nike expects average ROIC in low 30 percent range over next 5 years
- BRIEF-Nike expects EPS to grow in the mid-teens over the next five years