NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|59||2018||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|39||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|57||2012||Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer|
|47||2014||Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Nmi Holdings Reports Record First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- BRIEF-NMI Says CEO Bradley M. Shuster's 2017 Total Compensation Was $4.63 Mln Vs $3.15 Mln
- BRIEF-NMI Says Public Offering Of 3.70 Mln Shares At $19.75 Per Share
- BRIEF-NMI Holdings Files For Potential Mixed Shelf; Size Not Disclosed - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-NMI Holdings Announces Proposed Public Offering