Nokia Oyj (NOKIA.HE)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2014||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|50||2014||Chair of the Group Leadership Team, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2016||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|44||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Leadership Team|
|2017||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Group Leadership Team|
- BRIEF-Nokia and T-Mobile achieve 1.3 Gbps speeds using licensed assisted access
- BRIEF-Tele2 and Nokia signs strategic partnership deal for IoT services
- BRIEF-Nokia, EDF To Test Internet OF Things Technology For Industries
- LIVE MARKETS-Closing snapshot: European stocks see fourth day of losses
- LIVE MARKETS-Rising bond yields just a headwind, but tread cautiously