Netcare Ltd (NTCJ.J)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||2018||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2005||Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|47||2011||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|44||Chief Information Officer|
|42||2011||Group Company Secretary, General Counsel|
- UPDATE 1-South African hospital operator Netcare boosted by domestic market
- South African hospital operator Netcare reports H1 profit rise
- South African Netcare gives up on British health prospects
- S.Africa's Netcare gets competition clearance for $107 mln Akeso takeover
- BRIEF-SA's Competition Tribunal Approves Netcare Hospital Merger With Akeso With Pricing, Divestiture Conditions