Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NWC.OL)
14 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2009||Chairman of the Board|
|71||2002||Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2015||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|52||2017||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Vice President Investor Relations|
|54||2016||Chief Executive Officer of Norwegian Air Resources|
- Norwegian Air ramps up transatlantic fare war with four new routes
- Norwegian Air turns up heat on IAG with Gatwick slots deal
- BRIEF-Net Trading Group Starts Cooperation With Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Administrators seek court approval to sell Monarch airport slots
- Norwegian Air may strike long-haul passenger deal with JetBlue-CEO