Orbital ATK Inc (OA.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|72||2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|67||2015||Executive Vice President; President - Space Systems Group|
|57||2015||Chief Operating Officer|
|67||2015||Executive Vice President, Chief Technical Officer|
- BRIEF-Orbital ATK announces Q3 earnings per share $1.64
- BRIEF-Orbital successfully launches Minotaur C rocket carrying 10 spacecraft to orbit
- BRIEF-Orbital ATK awarded $24 million contract from Lockheed Martin for F-35 composite structures
- BRIEF-Orbital ATK awarded $350 mln advanced anti-radar guided missile contract
- BRIEF-Orbital ATK launches PATRIOT Target Vehicle for missile defense test