Oi SA (OIBR4.SA)
21 Mar 2018
R$ -0.05 (-1.35%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Executive Officer|
|2016||Chief Administrative and Financial Officer|
|53||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations|
|60||2012||Legal Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Brazil's Oi says shareholders dilution likely at 71 pct
- Brazil's Oi wins ruling in battle with shareholder Pharol
- BRIEF-Board Of Brazilian Carrier Oi Says New Shares Will Be Issued At 7 Reais- Filing
- Telecom Italia would reject any move to merge Brazil unit with Oi: CEO to FT
- Telecom Italia would reject any move to merge Brazil unit with Oi -CEO to FT