Oi SA em Recuperacao Judicial (OIBR4.SA)
R$ 0.03 (+1.52%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Executive Officer|
|2016||Chief Administrative and Financial Officer|
|53||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations|
|60||2012||Legal Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Brazil court rules Oi's fines are subject to bankruptcy recovery
- UPDATE 1-Shareholders of Brazil's Oi approve new board, capital raise
- Oi shareholders vote to approve new board
- Brazil's Oi rolls out high-speed broadband in 21 cities
- Brazil's Oi owners to focus on improving business before selling stakes: sources