OPKO Health Inc (OPK.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|80||2007||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|69||2007||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Technical Officer|
|39||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|56||2007||Executive Vice President - Administration, Director|
|2017||Senior Vice President - Clinical Research and Development of OPKO Health's Renal Division|
- BRIEF-Opko Health qtrly loss per share $0.08
- BRIEF-OPKO Health submits premarket approval application with FDA for PSA test
- BRIEF-Opko Health licensee Tesaro announces FDA approval of Varubi IV for delayed nausea, vomiting associated with chemotherapy
- BRIEF-Opko Health enters into exclusive agreement with Japan Tobacco to develop and commercialize Rayaldee in Japan