OPKO Health Inc (OPK.OQ)
25 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|80||2007||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|69||2007||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Technical Officer|
|39||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|56||2007||Executive Vice President - Administration, Director|
|2017||Senior Vice President - Clinical Research and Development of OPKO Health's Renal Division|
- BRIEF-Opko Plans To Address Draft Local Coverage Determination Published By Novitas Solutions For 4Kscore Test
- BRIEF-Opko Health Reports Q1 Loss Per Share Of $0.08
- BRIEF-OPKO Health Inc Says Intends To Remain On Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- BRIEF-Opko Health Says Board Resolved To Voluntary Delist Common Stock From Tel Aviv Stock Exchange SEC Filing
- BRIEF-OPKO Health Qtrly Diluted Loss Per Share $0.38