Ovid Therapeutics Inc (OVID.OQ)
26 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|60||2015||President, Chief Scientific Officer, Director|
|45||2016||Chief Business and Financial Officer, Secretary|
|52||2016||Senior Vice President - Global Regulatory Affairs|
|45||2015||Vice President - Finance, Corporate Controller|
- BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics Reports Q4 Loss Per Share $0.45
- BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics Announces OV101 Granted Fast Track Designation By FDA For Fragile X Syndrome Treatment
- BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics Announces TAK-935/OV935 Granted Orphan Drug Designation By U.S. FDA For Treatment Of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics Announces OV101 Granted Fast Track Designation By U.S. FDA For Treatment Of Angelman Syndrome
- BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics Announces TAK-935/Ov935 Has Received Orphan Drug Designation From U.S. FDA For Treatment Of Dravet Syndrome