Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|40||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|58||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|52||2016||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary|
- Casino operator Penn National to buy Pinnacle in $2.8 billion deal
- UPDATE 2-Casino operator Penn National to buy Pinnacle in $2.8 bln deal
- BRIEF-Gaming And Leisure Properties Announces Agreements To Accommodate The Acquisition Of Pinnacle By Penn National
- Penn National to buy Pinnacle Entertainment in $2.8 bln deal
- BRIEF-Penn National Gaming To Acquire Pinnacle Entertainment For About $2.8 Bln