Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR3.SA)
R$ 0.02 (+0.13%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|64||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Investor Relations Officer|
|Chief Accounting Officer|
|57||2015||Chief of Governance, Risk and Compliance Officer|
- Petrobras eyes adjustments in fuel pricing to fight importers
- Brazil's Petrobras to revise pricing policy for LPG after price spike
- Securities class action defendants, law profs claim 2nd Circuit has run amok
- Brazil's Petrobras to receive about $200 million from corruption repayments
- Brazil's Petrobras to receive about $200 mln from corruption repayments