Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4.SA)
R$ 0.32 (+1.54%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|64||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Investor Relations Officer|
|56||2018||Executive Director of Production & Technology Development|
|Chief Accounting Officer|
- Petrobras announces pre-payment of $2.14 bln in debt due in 2019
- Petrobras oil output slips 1 pct in January on maintenance, sale
- Motor racing: McLaren agree long-term deal with Petrobras
- Motor racing-McLaren agree long-term deal with Petrobras
- Petrobras sells Sao Martinho shares for $137 million -filing