Jean Coutu Group PJC Inc (PJCa.TO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2007||Chairman of the Board|
|2007||President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director|
|2015||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|President of Pro-Doc Ltee|
|2016||Executive Vice President - Finance and Corporate Affairs|
- BRIEF-Jean Coutu Group PJC Q3 Earnings Per Share C$0.23
- BRIEF-Jean Coutu Group Shareholders Approve Combination With Metro
- BRIEF-Jean Coutu Group Pjc Q2 earnings per share c$0.26
- BRIEF-Metro enters agreements to sell majority of its holding in Alimentation Couche-Tard
- UPDATE 1-Canada's Metro to sell majority stake in Couche Tard for C$1.5 bln