Regal Entertainment Group (RGC.N)
8 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2005||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|47||2009||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer|
|56||2002||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
|67||2011||Lead Independent Director|
- UK's Cineworld targets U.S. expansion with $3.6 billion deal to buy Regal Entertainment |
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- BRIEF-Regal Entertainment Says Cineworld Deal Includes Termination Fees In Some Situations
- UPDATE 2-UK's Cineworld targets U.S. expansion with $3.6 bln deal to buy Regal Entertainment
- Britain's FTSE edges up as pound dips on Brexit deadlock