Science Applications International Corp (SAIC.N)
21 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|57||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|57||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|56||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Sector President, Global Markets and Missions|
|55||2015||General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
- BRIEF-Science Applications International Says Co Entered Second Amendment To Amended, Restated Credit Agreement, Dated May 4, 2015
- BRIEF-SAIC Awarded Purchase Agreement, $74 Mln Task Order By U.S. Dept. Of Health And Human Services
- BRIEF-Mark Johnson Joins SAIC’s Board Of Directors
- BRIEF-SAIC Says Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.98
- BRIEF-SAIC awarded $980 mln battlefield systems contract by U.S. Army