Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBa.ST)
20 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2005||Chairman of the Board|
|43||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|61||2014||Deputy President and Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|60||2014||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
- UPDATE 1-SEB raises dividend as Q4 profit beats expectations
- SEB raises dividend as Q4 profit beats expectations
- UPDATE 1-Swedish bank SEB shareholder equity cut by new accounting rules
- Sweden's SEB to lower shareholder equity, mostly on new accounting rules
- BRIEF-SEB writes down shareholders equity by SEK 8.2 bln due to new accounting principles, German business transformation