Saf Holland SA (SFQN.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2009||Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|50||2011||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board, Director|
|2007||Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board|
|52||2016||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Director|
- BRIEF-Saf Holland Adjusts Conversion Price And Ratio Of Convertible Bonds
- German stocks - Factors to watch on April 26
- BRIEF-Saf-Holland Buys 100 Pct Stake In York Transport Equipment (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
- CORRECTED-German stocks - Factors to watch on March 16
- BRIEF-SAF-HOLLAND FY Result For Period Of EUR 41.0 Mln