Snap Inc (SNAP.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|26||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director|
|28||2012||Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Director|
|51||2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|36||2013||Senior Vice President - Engineering|
- Success with Snap helps venture firm Lightspeed raise $1.8 billion for new funds
- Success with Snap helps venture firm Lightspeed raise $1.8 bln for new funds
- Instagram expands into long videos, will compete with YouTube |
- UPDATE 2-Instagram expands into long videos, will compete with YouTube
- Ralph Lauren racks up earnings beat, shares jump 16 pct