Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN.N)
24 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2010||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|45||2018||Chief Financial Officer and Vice President and Corporate Controller|
|59||2008||Executive Vice President, General Counsel|
|59||2016||Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Superior Energy Services Q1 Loss Per Share $0.39 From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-Superior Energy Services Inc Says CEO David D. Dunlap's 2017 Total Compensation Was $6.9 Million
- BRIEF-Superior Energy Services Posts Q4 Adj. Loss $0.33/Shr From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-Superior Energy Names Westervelt Ballard Jr. As CFO
- Schlumberger profit beats, sees stronger year for oil sector |