O2 Czech Republic as (SPTT.PR)
22 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|43||2018||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|44||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board, Finance Director|
|45||2015||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Director of Human Resources and Services to Employees Division|
|43||2017||Chief Operations Officer|
|44||Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs|
- O2 Czech Republic to propose paying out CZK 21/share
- O2 Czech Republic confirms dividend policy, to make 2017 payout proposal later
- O2 Czech Republic Q4 net profit rises 18 percent
- UPDATE 1-O2 Czech Republic's CEO resigns, to be replaced by chief commercial officer
- O2 Czech Republic's CEO Budnik resigns, to be replaced by Fremuth