Summit Materials Inc (SUM.N)
22 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|61||2018||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|53||2018||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|56||2013||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Summit Materials Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.38
- BRIEF-Jennison Associates Reports A 5.3 Percent Passive Stake In Summit Materials
- BRIEF-Prudential Financial Reports 5.3 Pct Passive Stake In Summit Materials
- BRIEF-Summit Materials reports Q3 earnings per share of $0.72
- Ash Grove approves sale to CRH after Summit drop out