Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2005||President, Chief Executive Officer, Secretary, Director|
|65||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|65||2012||Executive Vice-President - Research and Development, Chief Medical Officer|
|59||2012||Senior Vice President - Intellectual Property, Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Supernus announces third quarter 2017 financial results
- BRIEF-Supernus Pharmaceuticals continues to expect enrollment through mid-2018 for SPN-810 phase III clinical trials
- BRIEF-Supernus defeats second generic challenger to Oxtellar XR
- BRIEF-Supernus Q2 earnings per share $0.32
- BRIEF-Supernus says Shire receives FDA approval for Mydayis for ADHD