Suzano Papel e Celulose SA (SUZB3.SA)
R$ 0.78 (+1.81%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2001||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|58||2001||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|75||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations, Member of the Executive Board|
- CORRECTED-Brazil conglomerate Votorantim says still eyeing acquisition targets
- Brazil conglomerate Votorantim says still eyeing acquisition targets
- Rivals seek involvement in Fibria-Suzano antitrust review -reports
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Brazil investor questions Suzano-Fibria pulpmaker deal: report