Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK.N)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2017||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|59||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|52||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|45||2016||President - Hand Tools, Accessories & Storage|
|58||2010||President - Emerging Markets Group|
- BRIEF-Doncasters Agrees To Sell Neslon Fastener Systems To Stanley Black & Decker
- BRIEF-Stanley Black & Decker Reports Qtrly EPS Of $1.84
- BRIEF-Stanley Black & Decker Enters Into 364-Day Credit Agreement
- BRIEF-Stanley Black & Decker Inc Executive James Loree Joins Whirlpool Corporation Board Of Directors
- BRIEF-JAKKS Pacific nails deal with Stanley Black & Decker