Synalloy Corp (SYNL.OQ)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|57||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|57||2013||President of Synalloy Metals, Inc.|
|60||2015||Chief Accounting Officer|
- BRIEF-Synalloy Reports Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.49
- BRIEF-Synalloy’S Specialty Chemicals Group Awarded $7 Million In New Business
- BRIEF-Synalloy Sees FY 2018 Sales $240 Million To $245 Million
- BRIEF-Synalloy Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.11 From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-Synalloy Says On March 12, But Effective Jan 6, Unit Entered Collective Bargaining Agreement