Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
19 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2017||Additional Non Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|46||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|President - Passenger Vehicle Business Unit|
|65||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director - Quality, Director|
- Indian regulator orders footwear maker Bata to probe suspected results leak
- BRIEF-Tata Motors Says Tata Motors Group Global Wholesales In Feb, Including JLR, Rises 18 Pct
- BRIEF-Tata Motors To Investigate WhatsApp Results Leak Incident After SEBI Issues Directions
- BRIEF-Tata Motors' Jaguars & Land Rovers Feb Retail Sales Down 2.6 Pct
- UPDATE 1-Indian markets watchdog tells Tata Motors to investigate results leak