Telenor ASA (TELNY.PK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2016||Chair of the Board|
|57||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|51||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|46||2017||Executive Vice President, Head of Technologies & Services|
|53||2017||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Head of Corporate Affairs|
- Telenor's CEO sees growth rising to 2-3 pct in coming years
- BRIEF-Rene Obermann nominated to join board of Telenor
- BRIEF-Telenor purchased 80,000 own shares at an average price of NOK 173.09 per share
- BRIEF-Telenor CFO eyes 2017 EBITDA margin at high end of range
- REFILE-Norway's Telenor beats forecasts in Q3, sees further cost cuts