Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG.N)
17 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2018||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|54||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Senior Finance Officer|
|2018||President of Alternative Markets|
|48||2017||Chief Executive Officer and Chief Underwriting Officer, Chaucer|
- BRIEF-The Hanover Q1 Earnings Per Share $1.57
- BRIEF-Hanover Estimates Impact Of Catastrophe Activity To Be In Range Of $66 To $76 Mln Before Taxes On Its Q1 Results
- BRIEF-Hanover Insurance Group Explores Strategic Alternatives For Its International Specialty Business
- BRIEF-The Hanover Insurance Group Elects Kevin Bradicich To Board Of Directors
- CORRECTED-BRIEF-Hanover Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $1.20 (Jan. 31)