Timken Co (TKR.N)
22 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2014||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|51||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|56||2014||Executive Vice President, Group President|
|58||2015||Vice President- Human Resources|
- BRIEF-Timken Sees FY 2018 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $3.50 To $3.60
- BRIEF-Timken Says CEO Richard Kyle's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $8.6 Mln Versus $6.6 Mln In 2016
- BRIEF-Timken Q4 Adj SHR $0.68 Excluding Items
- BRIEF-Timken Expects Three Percentage Points Reduction In Global Effective Tax Rate In 2018 After Tax Act
- BRIEF-Timken reports Q3 earnings per share of $0.68