Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI.TO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2002||Non-Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director|
|60||2014||Non-Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|57||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|48||2012||President - Financial & Risk|
- Reuters announces staff changes in Middle East region
- Breakingviews - Chancellor: The carry trade that followed Lehman
- Verdict postponed in Reuters journalists case as pressure mounts on Myanmar |
- Thomson Reuters launches $9 billion buyback, sending shares higher
- UPDATE 3-Thomson Reuters launches $9 billion buyback, sending shares higher