TESARO Inc (TSRO.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2011||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|54||2014||President, Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|59||2010||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|49||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer|
|59||2015||Executive Vice President - Research and Development, Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Tesaro secures $500 million non-dilutive term loan financing
- BRIEF-Tesaro announces European Commission approval of Zejula for women with recurrent ovarian cancer
- BRIEF-Tesaro reports Q3 loss per share $0.47
- BRIEF-Opko Health licensee Tesaro announces FDA approval of Varubi IV for delayed nausea, vomiting associated with chemotherapy
- BRIEF-Evotec, Tesaro enter partnership on novel immuno-oncology agents