Turk Telekomunikasyon AS (TTKOM.IS)
17 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||Chairman of the Board|
|45||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Board|
|53||2016||Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||TTNET Chief Consumer Customer Care Officer, TTNET Chief Consumer Sales Officer, TTNET Corporate Business Unit CEO|
- Turk Telekom CEO to take hard line on spending, focus on paying out dividends
- BRIEF-Turk Telekom decides to fully participate in share capital increase of unit Avea
- Turk Telekom aims to hold IPO for Argela, other units -CEO
- BRIEF-Turk Telekom signs long-term loan agreement worth $100.0 mln with Bank Of America
- Turkey's bank regulator says asked Oger creditors not to classify debt as 'non-performing'