Travelport Worldwide Ltd (TVPT.N)
22 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|48||2017||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
|54||2014||Executive Vice President, Global Chief Information Officer|
|48||2015||Executive Vice President, General Counsel|
|46||2016||Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer|
- BRIEF-Travelport Worldwide Q3 revenue $611 million versus I/B/E/S view $611.2 million
- BRIEF-Makemytrip to use Travelport's travel commerce platform
- BRIEF-Travelport Worldwide Ltd - on July 31, 2017, co entered into an amendment to credit agreement
- UPDATE 1-BA and Iberia plan third-party booking surcharge, Amadeus shares hit
- BA and Iberia plan third-party booking surcharge, Amadeus shares hit