Uber Technologies Inc (UBER.N)
16 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2018||Independent Chairperson of the Board|
|49||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|37||2017||Senior Vice President - Communications and Public Policy|
|47||2018||Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer|
- WeWork to test IPO investor appetite with widening losses |
- UPDATE 5-WeWork to test IPO investor appetite with widening losses
- Colombia fines Uber more than $629,000 for obstructing regulatory visit
- US STOCKS-Wall St end down amid more trade woes, high volatility
- US STOCKS-S&P 500 dips as Trump comments fan trade fears; Dow flat