Vedanta Resources PLC (VED.L)
26 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2005||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2018||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|57||2005||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|Director - Finance and Whole-Time Director|
- UPDATE 2-India's Anil Agarwal succeeds with Vedanta Resources buyout
- Vedanta Resources Chairman to take miner private on Oct. 1
- Independent committee to decide fate of Vedanta copper smelter in India
- UPDATE 1-Vedanta core profit rises as aluminium offsets copper weakness
- Smelter closure hurts India's Vedanta, first-quarter profit lags estimate