Washington Federal Inc (WAFD.OQ)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|46||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|69||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|57||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|51||2016||Executive Vice President - Retail Banking Group Manager, IR Contact Officer|
- BRIEF-Washington Federal Quarterly Earnings Per Share Of $0.57
- BRIEF-Office Of Comptroller Of Currency Issued Consent Order To Further "Enhance Unit's Bank Secrecy Act Program
- BRIEF-Washington Federal Reports Quarterly Earnings Per Share $0.59
- BRIEF-Washington Federal Says When Tax Bill Becomes Law Certain Employees To Get A 5 Pct Hike On Top Of Normal Merit Increase