Waters Corp (WAT.N)
26 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2018||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|62||2016||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
|59||2016||Senior Vice President - Global Human Resources|
|56||2016||Senior Vice President - Global Markets|
- BRIEF-Waters Corp To Invest $215 Mln In Precision Chemistry Manufacturing In Massachusetts
- BRIEF-Waters Corp CEO's 2017 Total Compensation Was $7.6 Million
- BRIEF-Waters Reports Q4 GAAP Loss Per Share Of $4.44
- BRIEF-Waters And Malvern Panalytical Collaborate To Improve Polymer Characterization
- BRIEF-Waters Corp Says Entered Into Credit Agreement Dated As Of November 30, 2017 -SEC Filing