Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|49||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|2015||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|40||2015||Executive Director, Chief Strategy Officer|
- Indian shares inch up, but derivatives expiry weighs
- India's Wipro sees weak first quarter revenue growth after clients go bust
- UPDATE 2-India's Wipro sees weak first quarter revenue growth after clients go bust
- BRIEF-Wipro Recommends Adoption Of Interim Dividend As Final Dividend, i.e., 1 Rupee/Share
- BRIEF-Wipro Exec Says "Continue To See Softness In Consumer And Telecom Verticals"