Worldpay Inc (WP.N)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2018||Executive Chairperson of the Board, President, Co-Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2018||Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|44||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|55||2015||Group President - Merchant and Financial Institutions Services|
|41||2015||Group President - Integrated Payments and Emerging Channels|
- UPDATE 2-Payments firm Adyen plans June listing amid flurry of deals
- BRIEF-Third Point Raises Share Stake in Facebook, Takes Share Stake in Worldpay
- Worldline's $2.75 billion deal for SIX Payment Services sets stage for more consolidation
- UPDATE 2-Worldline's $2.75 bln deal for SIX Payment Services sets stage for more consolidation
- French payments firm Worldline to buy SIX Payment Services for $2.75 bln