Westar Energy Inc (WR.N)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2002||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer|
|47||2015||Senior Vice President -Generation and Marketing|
|51||2015||Senior Vice President-Power Delivery|
- BRIEF-Westar Energy reports Q3 earnings per share $1.11
- BRIEF-Great Plains Energy Inc says Westar Energy and Great Plains Energy ask KCC to approve merger of equals
- BRIEF-Westar Energy reports Q2 EPS $0.50
- Great Plains, Westar revise $14 billion merger to ease regulator concerns
- UPDATE 2-Great Plains, Westar revise $14 bln merger to ease regulator concerns