Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE.N)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board of Trustees|
|55||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Trustee|
|59||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|62||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|39||2017||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
- BRIEF-Washington Real Estate Investment Trust qtrly reported core FFO of $0.46 per diluted share
- BRIEF-Washington Real Estate Investment Trust sets quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share
- BRIEF-Washington Real Estate Q2 FFO per share $0.48
- BRIEF-Washington REIT announces appointment of Ellen Goitia to board of trustees