Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW.N)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2010||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2016||President - Global Operations Group Global Operations Group and Wolverine Heritage Group|
|50||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer|
|45||2017||President - Wolverine Outdoor and Lifestyle Group|
|59||2016||President - Wolverine Boston Group|
- BRIEF-Wolverine Worldwide reports Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.43
- BRIEF-Wolverine World Wide announces sale of US Dept of Defense footwear business
- BRIEF-Wolverine World Wide Q2 earnings per share $0.21
- BRIEF-Basic Net unit acquires Sebago brand from Wolverine World Wide
- BRIEF-Wolverine World Wide Inc says has sold its Sebago brand to Basicnet, S.p.A