Xcel Energy Inc (XEL.OQ)
19 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2011||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|47||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|50||2015||President and Director, NSP-Minnesota|
|56||2015||President and Director, SPS|
|56||2015||President and Director of NSP-Wisconsin|
- BRIEF-Westinghouse Wins Fuel Contract Extension For Xcel Energy's Prairie Island Nuclear Generating Plant
- BRIEF-Xcel Energy Gets Approval For New Wind Facilities
- BRIEF-Xcel Energy Q1 GAAP EPS $0.57 From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-Xcel Energy Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
- BRIEF-Xcel Energy Says CEO Ben Fowke's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $12.7 Mln Vs $11.5 Mln In FY 2016