Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR.N)
16 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|44||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|42||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Accounting Officer|
|40||Senior Vice President, Chief Investment Officer|
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts Upsizes Credit Facility
- BRIEF-XENIA HOTELS APPOINTS VERBAAS TO ADDITIONAL ROLE OF CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts acquires Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City for $105 million
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts acquires Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa for $305 million
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts provides update on Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa