Xperi Corp (XPER.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|49||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|43||2015||President - Invensas Corporation|
|41||2016||Chief Human Resource Officer|
- BRIEF-Xperi Announces Procedural Ruling In Samsung ITC Investigation
- BRIEF-Xperi Corp Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.67
- BRIEF-Xperi Reports Preliminary Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.24
- BRIEF-Xperi Corp Enters Into Amendment No. 1 To Credit Agreement
- BRIEF-Xperi Corp Updates Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2017 Outlook