Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd (0168.HK)
18 May 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 15.16 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FhFDHe Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 0.42 yuan(pre-tax) per share as FY 2017 div payment
SHANGHAI, March 27 China's Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, the country's second largest brewer, posted a 21 percent jump in annual profit on Tuesday, short of forecasts but still the firm's fastest profit growth since 2010 as it reined it costs.
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 21.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GgU4MW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* YASUTAKA SUGIURA HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED NEW YANTAI BEER PRODUCT SALES AGREEMENT WITH YANTAI BEER ON 24 JAN 2018, TERM OF WHICH IS FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 DEC 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 5 Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd , the maker of China's best known Tsingtao beer, said on Friday it has raised product prices by up to 5 percent, in a bid to offset pressure from higher costs of production and raw materials.
* SAYS IT PLANS TO RAISE PRICES ON SOME PRODUCTS DUE TO INCREASED RAW MATERIALS COSTS
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Asahi is sobering up a bit when it comes to dealmaking. Late on Wednesday, the Japanese brewer said it would sell the roughly one-fifth it owns of Chinese counterpart Tsingtao for about 106 billion yen ($937 million). The near-decade-long bet has not been time or money well spent but at least this shows Asahi will now focus on investments where it can wield meaningful control.
HONG KONG, Dec 21 The Hong Kong shares of Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd are set to open down 6 percent on Thursday after a major Japanese shareholder reached deal to sell its entire stake in China's second-largest brewer.